0

About time, ain't it?

Sunday, April 25, 2010
4.23pm, Sunday April 25th 2010

I've just trimmed my hair in Michael & Guys. For once, I had a decent hair cut! My hair isn't too short, with minimal layering done by a senior hairstylist! (who btw, is a she-him. But tomboy or aqua, I don't mind so long as they don't wreck my hair!)

No change in my hairstyle though, coz I'm still trying to figure out what hairstyle suits me best, but also won't take much effort in maintaining it.

Don't get me wrong. I love playing with my hair, really. But when you need to spend an hour every morning to tame and style your hair before you leave your room, that's just too much...

But no matter what, I'm still bored of my same old, same old hair style. Instead of perming or opting for a short hairstyle (not now. Maybe in a few years time..?), I decided to colour my hair. No, I won't be doing it at the saloon. It'll cost me a good rm250, and I'm not filthy rich. Yet. =P

So whats a girl on budget got do? DIY of course! Hehe... ;)

I'll be using Prettia Hair Colour, which I'd bought from a seller in Lowyat forums, to give my hair some attention for once. No, I'm not going blonde. I'm not that much of an attention seeker.

Will be dyeing my hair sometime this week. So I'll talk about the hair dye and its results in my upcoming post!

and ... I also ordered a hair curler, 25mm in diameter. I'll get to make big curls and wavy hairstyle now babeh!

It should be coming in around this week. (I love Lowyat forum to bits, I seriously do. But I swear it'll be the death of me one day =.='') So I'll get to play with it next weekend! Crap I forgot to get thermal hair lotion for my hair. Lets just hope I don't fry my hair... fingers crossed!

0 comments: