0

Layout's up!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011
11.54pm Wednesday, 7th September 2011

Yay! Blog layout is up! Took me quite a while to search for this layout template. Gotten my latest template here! Pretty decent site with lovely templates.

I had to tweak the template a little to suit my blog though. And as you might have (or have not. =/ ) noticed, my Eye Candies and Links section on the right is gone. I'm obviously upset about it, but I'm sick of working on the layout for now.

It's rather stressful for a non IT-geek to work on html and codings for a couple of hours just to get the layout right. And just when you thought everything is perfect and working in order, you realised some of your eye candies on the side is missing. That kind of puts you off, you know?

So, anyway, I'll work on that another time.

Work has been rather interesting today, despite the fact that I'm still down with my flu.

For one, we've gotten our uniforms! No pictures (yet. Or ever.), because it's yet to be completely finalized. Whichever piece of clothe that needed to be adjusted had to be given back to the supplier, so I won't be wearing the uniforms just yet.

Similarly ugly, though not as embarrassing.


Still, free clothes! (albeit rather ugly ones...)


And another thing is, I'm allowed to join my colleagues on a trip to Phuket next month! Due to some unavoidable circumstances, one of my colleague was unable to go. And so, there's an open spot for me!

Phuket, here I come!


I'll have to pay RM300.00 for the flight tickets' change of name, but I still think it's a pretty decent deal for me. So, yea. If all goes well, I'll get to go to Phuket! I'm so psyche for the trip!

0 comments: