0

I hate days like this

Sunday, December 27, 2009
11.06pm, Sunday, 27th December 2009

It's exceptionally hard to motivate myself to prepare mentally for work after a long weekend...

Especially when I have to help out with housework and such in preparation for my bro's wedding and CNY. I don't even have the mood to prepare the decorations! *le gasp!* This is so not me at all.

Sighs... is this what you call a burnout from overwork? I can't believe I'm willing to call it quits after working for a mere 5 months. Maybe continuing my studies is a better option...?

Or maybe I'm just not suited to work in the corporate world. I sincerely miss working in Shah Alam. Maybe I should try applying for a small company and move out (and thus prevent any nagging I'll get from my parents for quitting a job in an MNC.)

God, I can't imagine doing this (as in, working as an account assitant/executive) for the rest of my life. Can I try out marketing? Hmm... now where did I put that name card that lovely brand manager gave me...?


P/S: Ish listening to Mika - Rain, hence the title. =)

0 comments: