0

The Awakening + 6 months worth of updates

Monday, December 21, 2009

2.23pm, Monday 21 December 2009


Why the sudden update?

Coz I feel like it. =)


In the past 6 months, I;

  • Graduated with an honours degree five days before my 20th birthday. *ish smug*

  • Lived a carefree life for 3 months. (God, that was bittersweet. It was dreadfully boring, yet blissfully stressfree. apart from my parents' naggings)

  • Started working. (on contract. But still...)

  • Gotten my official first pay. It fatten up my bank account nicely. XD

  • Had a major ego boost thanks to my colleagues telling me that I'm pretty.

  • fell in love/had a major crush on a colleague - whom I found out to be 13 years my senior.

  • had a confession from a colleague who is one head shorter than me.

  • had my laptop, cash, and jewelleries stolen when my house was burglarized.

  • had a hell of a torturing month when my house was under renovation.

  • am still having a hell of a month due to all the house cleaning and my brothers' wedding preparation.

  • had an offer to work under a marketing team but rejected it... and am regretting it.

  • had another offer to work for a company in Jalan Meru but rejected it as well ("I'm confident we can give you a better offer than your company. Come over when you are free and we can discuss again!" - Gosh, listening to that felt so goooooood), and am having that "what if..." thought in my mind...

  • transfered to my company's headquarters and am under probation period (and alot of stress too) right now.

  • realised that Accounting is definitely not my cup of tea.

Also currently, Lysa:

  • ish hating my current job right now.

  • ish typing this blog post during office hours, because I have no idea what to do next with my current work task and my mentor is busy... >.<

  • feels like changing to the marketing department/work in an event organizing team.

  • had just met up with my high school friends again after a gazillion years, went to CF '09, and had so much fun! XD

  • ish seriously sleep deprived @_@

  • wants a holiday... T_T

  • ish going back home in a while! XD

*fingers crossed that there'll be more updates in the near future*

-Lysa-

0 comments: